An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a bright and entrepreneurial lawyer to join our refreshing commercial law firm, Wavelength.law.
You will work on a broad range of commercial agreements, ranging from sales and procurement contracts to technology licensing and service arrangements. We regularly advise on agreements for e-commerce, manufacturing, supply, sales, marketing, advertising and give general advice on a wide range of other commercial arrangements and regulation, increasingly against a backdrop of our clients adopting technology to change their business.
Further details about Wavelength.law and what we do can be found by clicking here
To meet the competencies of the role, candidates will usually require solid post qualification experience gained in a leading firm or in-house, and be able to demonstrate:
- Flexibility across a broad range of commercial matters.
- A knowledge of key areas of commercial law by providing clear, precise, practical advice.
- The willingness and ability to support business development activity, creating and maintaining strong client relationships and identifying new business opportunities.
- A commitment to regularly update their own technical expertise and to achieve continuous improvement and development.
- The ability to contribute to the culture of the firm.
Candidates should have a keen interest in technology and how it could be used to improve the practice of commercial law.
A competitive package is available.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more, please Contact Us